Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Perspective - Art History - Art Criticism resources

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 07:27:16 PST

With all the recent posts on Art Criticism and Perspective.... I saw a need
to re-organize my Art Education page. It is now easier to find those
resources. I also sorted out the Art links pages and Art History is not perfect yet --- but it is easier to find stuff now.
Navigate by the menu at top of page.

Art Education Resources

Jeryl sent me the link she used for her castle drawings:

Geometry of 3-D Drawing A Math Forum Summer Institute Project by Cathi
Sanders. See also Isometric Drawings, Oblique Drawing, Perspective Drawing
and Careers in 3-D Drawing

I have links for castles on my Middle Ages page if you are intersested.

Have a super Saturday all,

Judy Decker