Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Plastic Easter Eggs?

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 05:28:34 PST

Last year someone posted what must have been a really great lesson using
those plastic easter eggs. It must have been great cause I must have 20 bags
of those eggs that I remember buying really cheap on clearance. My problem
is I have a new computer and the lesson is on my old "fried" computer.
Someone please refresh my memory - otherwise I will have to have an egg hunt
for my whole town! *L*
K-12 Art Teacher