Re: Faux deckle edge?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 15:36:56 PST

Yes... I will step in for Judy Nagel...

Get a Deckle ruler from Sax - it really does work. Looks just like a deckle
edge.
Art Deckle Rulers - Sax page 162. You can get 12 inch or 18 inch.
12" - #334-2706 $21.95
18" - #334-2714 $31.95

Here is the toll free number so you can order one now (smile) 1-800-558-6696

It is worth the investment.

Judy Decker