site is up with ceramic leaves

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 18:08:54 PST

The leaves that my 3rd grade students did with clay back in the fall are finally finished and can be seen on my school's art page.
   here is the link:
http://www.anderson4.k12.sc.us/schools/les/art.htm

also on the 2nd grade page are self portraits that were taken to Japan when I went in Nov. with the Fulbright group. They received penpal letters from students in Japan this week and were so excited!!
      Jeryl in SC

---