Re: caricatures - to Deana and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:27:59 PST

Email Andy DiConti directly (mailto:adiconti@lcusd.net ) put to Andy in the
subject line. He did some FANTASTIC caricatures:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/caricatures.htm

Thought I'd post this to the list... I like to brag for my fellow list
members.

Here is some motivation to get the kiddies started:
Ric Machin
http://www.ricmachin.com/
might even be fun to email him to ask him how he does it.
Bruce Hanson:
http://www.caricatures.com/index.html
Zach Trenholm - has links to more caricature artists:
http://www.zachtrenholm.com/
Learn to Draw Caricatures - step by step interactive instructions:
http://www.learn-to-draw.com/caricature/ Oooops! You can only go so far on
this site...It requires that you PAY to see it all....but see if it is worth
it to at least get them started.

Might want to order the book How to draw Caricatures:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B29762973

That should be enough to get you started.....lots of sites out there with
caricature art.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S2C736973

Judy Decker