Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: caricatures - to Deana and all

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:27:59 PST

Email Andy DiConti directly ( ) put to Andy in the
subject line. He did some FANTASTIC caricatures:

Thought I'd post this to the list... I like to brag for my fellow list

Here is some motivation to get the kiddies started:
Ric Machin
might even be fun to email him to ask him how he does it.
Bruce Hanson:
Zach Trenholm - has links to more caricature artists:
Learn to Draw Caricatures - step by step interactive instructions: Oooops! You can only go so far on
this site...It requires that you PAY to see it all....but see if it is worth
it to at least get them started.

Might want to order the book How to draw Caricatures:

That should be enough to get you started.....lots of sites out there with
caricature art.

Judy Decker