Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

For Frida Kahlo fans - nice portrait by Richard Duardo

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:04:40 PST

Frida (Red Orange) by Richard Duardo

I actually found it on this page -but couldn't find it in the gallery:

More on artist Richard Duardo: (oops! has a
nude print on this page)

Nice exhibit of Chicano Poster Art: - page has a few from
the exhibit....might be interesting for high school students to look up some
of the graphic artists listed for Hispanic culture month. anotehr article about the exhibit.

From what I can tell...Richard Duardo is still a working artist at Modern
Multiple Studios in Los Angeles -- but haven't found more resources.

Judy Decker

P.S. I found this while updating my Keith Haring page.... I am going to try
to put the Know the Artist pages back online. I found a site while surfing
for something elso that had links to have some wrok to do