For Frida Kahlo fans - nice portrait by Richard Duardo

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:04:40 PST

Frida (Red Orange) by Richard Duardo
http://www.modernliving.com/Pages/artPages/SmallFrida.html

I actually found it on this page -but couldn't find it in the gallery:
http://www.postartgroup.com/

More on artist Richard Duardo:
http://www.modernmultiples.com/artists/duardo/
http://mati.eas.asu.edu/community/ChicArt/ArtistDir/RicDua.html (oops! has a
nude print on this page)

Nice exhibit of Chicano Poster Art:
http://www.art-for-a-change.com/Chicano/chicano.htm - page has a few from
the exhibit....might be interesting for high school students to look up some
of the graphic artists listed for Hispanic culture month.
http://www.tfaoi.com/aa/1aa/1aa623.htm anotehr article about the exhibit.

From what I can tell...Richard Duardo is still a working artist at Modern
Multiple Studios in Los Angeles -- but haven't found more resources.

Judy Decker

P.S. I found this while updating my Keith Haring page.... I am going to try
to put the Know the Artist pages back online. I found a site while surfing
for something elso that had links to them....so....I have some wrok to do
(smile).

---