Tibetan Sand Mandala - slide show -beautiful image

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 07:48:21 PST

A while back Jeannie Sandoval sent me a link to a slides show on Tibetan
mandala from Savanah now -- that show is still online:
http://www.savannahnow.com/features/slideshows/mandala/index.shtml

She also sent me an image of the completed mandala - I sent it to quite a
few who requested it -- Now that image is online linked to me Sacred
Geometry page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/images/mandala.jpg
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/geomath.htm

Those of you who have my CD may save the image into your image
folder.....and save the page as htm.

Judy

---