Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

U.S. Presidents -- Good resources

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 07:32:39 PST

Sara Scheid sent me a good link... I am forwarding it on to you for future
reference. I know one list member a while back was looking for good ideas to
do with the Presidents.

Putting together a President's Day Lesson -- link to many sites This page suggests
making trading cards.

Here are some of the highlights:

Presidents Biographies (American President home page)

Link to Biographies from the Whitehouse -each with portrait

All sorts of searches imaginable....everything you wanted to know and more

I have added link to the presidents on: (look in the
left column) There are also portrait gallery link on this page.
I will eventually update all of the link on the Heroes Lesson (I had some
co-workers who used it with a social studies reserach project)

Keep passing on good sites - I always look at them.....and add most to my