Re: Masking

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 06:47:41 PST

Judy Nagel wrote:

> FYI Friskit can be found on page 37 in the Sax catalog. There are also
> other masking supplies listed on that same page.. Hope this helps.
> Judy Nagel
> Sax Arts & Crafts
> >
> Hi Judy,

Maybe some of the other list members are interested in this too.
I have a jar of Miskit (masking for watercolor). I think I ordered it from you.

It's really thick. Similar to the stuff you're talking about. The trouble is
that it's so thick
that it gum's up and makes a big ball like rubber cement. It's difficult to
apply to the watercolor
paper before it dries so much that I can't use it. there is little control for
the application of the
stuff.
What do you recommend for better control. How can finer work be done with this
product?
 It's on p. 35 of your 2002 catalog.

Thanks ,
Gelato