Arts Advocacy Page - now online - Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 20:52:28 PST

Arts Advocacy has been a frequent topic on the list. Over the years I have
saved links and "words of wisdom" posted to the list. I now have the file
online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/advocacy.htm

Included is a link to Marvin Bartel's 22 Reasons for Art
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/reasons.htm

And Kevan Nitzberg's Importance of Art Ed
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/importance.htm

The Advocacy page is linked from my Home page, Art Resources and Art
Education pages....so it should be easy to get to.

So now when you need a little "ammunition" you will know where to find it.

Post any other Arts Advocacy links you have to the list.

Judy Decker

---