Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Arts Advocacy Page - now online - Decker site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 20:52:28 PST

Arts Advocacy has been a frequent topic on the list. Over the years I have
saved links and "words of wisdom" posted to the list. I now have the file

Included is a link to Marvin Bartel's 22 Reasons for Art

And Kevan Nitzberg's Importance of Art Ed

The Advocacy page is linked from my Home page, Art Resources and Art
Education it should be easy to get to.

So now when you need a little "ammunition" you will know where to find it.

Post any other Arts Advocacy links you have to the list.

Judy Decker