Re: Kid Pix Lessons

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 10:59:31 PST

Harold,
I know that kid pix is a basic software which allows for very little
flexibility. Have you checked out a program called Disney's Magic
Studio? You can really get some great stuff from that program. You can
work with markers, paints, pencils, crayons, chalk, and a variety of
other media on the computer. I know it's harder to come by, though.
And each disc may cost you $40. Worth every penny. You can even get
sketchpads that hook up to the computer to use instead of a mouse!
As far as kid pix lessons, I havn't heard of any yet.

>>> Olejarz2@aol.com 02/12/03 07:08PM >>>
Hi,

I will be doing a presentation on using Kid Pix in elementary school as
part
of a digital imaging presentation geared towards a K - 12 audience.

As a middle school teacher I haven't played with Kid Pix in a while. I
have
checked for Kid Pix lessons on the web but was wondering if any of you
have
any Kid Pix lessons posted or any ideas to share.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

harold

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu