Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Glass Beads

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 10:23:56 PST

Just purchased the glass bead making kit from Dick Blick and I wanted to know if anyone on the list has used it and if you have any interesting tips or thoughts on the project.

Barb in Texas

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacocca

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. ---