politics

---------

From: Palmer, Julie Anne (palmerj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 09:39:31 PST

I think talking about politics is really important for many reasons. How
else are we going to know what is really going on? The mass media? NO! They
are owed by large corporations that have their hands in the governments
pockets. Iris Diment (spelling) has a true to life song out right now called
"Living in the Wasteland of the Free" check it out. It is so right on.

As far as our president is concerned I believe he should have to take and
pass WITHOUT CHEATING any number of the CAPT, CMT or any test that he has
decided our students have to take. I think 8th grade because I don't believe
he could pass any higher than that, if he could pass that. We need a leader
that will bring us into the future with true vision! That sees American
citizens as thoughtful, intelligent, as kind and can convey that to the
world. Not money and oil grabbing selfish jerks!!! Read beyond the American
propaganda machine. We need to go forward! Not back to issues that we as a
country have all ready decided. Woman's rights? Where has the guy been?
Affermative action? Come on. Our children need us now more than ever to show
them a path that is based on honor, forgiveness, and TRUTH. The government
right now is so far from that. We deserve better! We really do.

To all PEACE

---