Museum Links page - I want your favorites

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 09:15:05 PST

I made this post the other day ---but I never saw it come through so I am
posting it again:

I would like to update my page on Museums:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum.htm

I would like to include Museum sites that have good online collections -
sites you use to get images and use with your students. I do not need USA
museums as we have a pretty good list of them already on the site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm

Thanks in advance for your input.

If you have not visited the online collection of the British Museum - I
highly recommend it : http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/
British Museum - See World Cultures - Use Compass to search the collection
(enter culture in search) - for high quality images.
It is a good site for researching art of ancient and/or world cultures.
Marcia recommended the site to me and now I have it on four pages.

Please post your museum recommendations to the list.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Judy Decker

---