Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Storytelling CD - A February Special!

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 08:43:37 PST

I posted Karen Chace's CD yesterday: "A Webliography of Storytelling
Resources"....It is a must have for any art teacher or library. I have
already added a few links to my site using this CD as a reference.
(see Art of India under
I just heard from Karen that she is offering a two for the price of one! For
$15.00 and $2.00 shipping you can get two CD's! Get one for yourself and one
for another art teacher (or for the library)--buddy up with another list

You better act fast -- these won't last long at that great price.

If you miss out -- she is going to be putting together a new CD with even
more resources....but you will never get such a good deal. I found most of
the links to still be current on this CD - it is well worth the $$.

Great day to you all,

Judy Decker