A MUST see elementary art site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 05:06:37 PST

If you have not visited Linda Wood's site --DO! I have saved lots of images
from her site into my elementary plans folder so I can pick her brain over
the summer and add new plans to Incredible Art Department:
http://www.sjs.org./classes/lower/art/linda'sweb2000.html

Oh no! The stuffed animals page is gone! and I didn't get those images
saved. I particularly wanted Aminah Robinson fans to look at the work of her
third graders. Aminah Robinson is a Columbus Ohio artist who does marvelous
mixed media fabric collage/quilts -- and included little stuffed people and
animals that look so much like Linda's....Linda - please put some back on
line (or send me some of your favorites).

Don't miss her archived images:
http://www.sjs.org./classes/lower/art/SampleProjectsFrom%20VariousGradesThum
bs/index.htm
or http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q40E32373

Art to Inspire Poetry -- this interests me too. I would LOVE to see some of
the students poems.
http://www.sjs.org./classes/lower/art/ArtToInspirePoetry_6thGradeThumbs/inde
x.htm

and now I am exploring the links.... I will be doing some updates for my
site.

If you have a plan to share - send mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com Include and
image or two.

Enjoy!

Judy

P.S. for Linda ---- here is the link to my Mexico page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm
and here is the link to my Pre-Columbian page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/precolum.htm
and here is the correct link for museums:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum.htm

This link is broken....http://www.aliceville.com/artdic_0.htm
Dictionary of art terms and movements. You might try ArtLex
http://www.artlex.com/

---