Re: Ta-da!!! WOW Linda you are inspiring !!!

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 00:28:14 PST

Hi ALL,
WOW Linda Woods ...
your student's work is amazing !!! I am consistently lifted up by the
members on this list , to achieve great things. I have been debating on
doing a mural project in one of my schools. I think the debate is over,
after seeing how incredible they can look.

Nothing like "raising the bar" to motivate someone to jump higher.
thanks for sharing Linda, and all others on this list who also share and
inspire.

Christine Besack :)