Re: Please! NY Art Teachers Assoc.needs help!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 22:10:13 PST

I don't know if this will help, but another Wetcanvas.com artist is a
retired arts educator in New York, and worked at some state level as an
administrator in the arts. He provided me these links showing what was
established by the New York State Ed department under the support of the
Regents...just so everyone has some basis to know what had been established
to this point. Lots of good information, and many pages on a couple with
Adobe acrobat pdf's....

http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/ciai/arts/pub/artchart.pdf
http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/ciai/arts...d/artstand.html
http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/ciai/arts/pub/artsreq.pdf
http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/ciai/arts/artls.html
http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/ciai/arts...tsampvisual.pdf

Larry S.
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---