Re: Circus theme K-2

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 21:39:49 PST

I have some clown lessons on my site. You can do drawings of big cats (lions, tigers), elephants, and monkeys in some classes, others could do the same animals in cut paper. Have each student create an animal, put the animal into a cage on wheels, decorate and turn into a circus train.
~Michal
K-12 Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids