Check out Art Partners

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 19:00:56 PST

Art Partners:
Promoting equity, diversity and access to art experiences for all children
http://www.artpartnersprogram.com/
Art Partners is a collaborative fieldwork program involving faculty and
students from Buffalo State College (BSC), Buffalo, NY, with teachers and
students in Buffalo Public Schools.
Art Partners focuses on urban students attending inner city schools who have
special learning needs.

Deb Sterner (Getty list member) has been working on this site. There are
some very nice lessons/units on the site with more to come.

She asked me to check the site today and I was happy to do so.

Judy Decker

P.S. This will be my last post for the evening.... I have had a lot to say
today (smile).

---