Re: Scratch Art Scratch Foam printing board...a disappointment

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 16:18:15 PST

<ending comments>
"Print using brayers to coat the foam board with water-soluble printing
ink. I just did this with my second graders with great results."
Nancy

yeah..thanks Nancy...I did everything as you prescribed initially, but
without the great results. Again...I'm thinkin Carolyn might have a pulse
on my problem, and that its the type of ink I'm using. I'll
experiment...and let everyone know what happens. thanks everyone....

Larry S.
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---