The Big A videos - tell me more

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 15:45:33 PST

I just found out that these videos are still available. Can someone tell me
more about them now? What artists are included and geared to what age level?
How long are the videos? I don't remember who posted the information about
them first. I am gathering recommendations for a local resource center. She
is making out her orders this week so I need some info soon.

>>This series is still available. The Teacher Guide is $5.00 and videotapes
plus teacher guide is $38.00 (plus tax...if you're in Washington State).

Ti Locke

KCTS Television

401 Mercer, Seattle, WA 98109

Direct: 206.443.4860