Symbols Web site?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 15:40:23 PST

Hi, all,

Some years ago someone posted a Web site with all sorts of contemporary
kids' symbols that teachers and parents needed to be aware of (like,
drug- and gang-related stuff). I was trying to find it on the Web and
couldn't. Does anyone have this site bookmarked?

A brand new student yesterday drew a pretty elaborate drawing featuring
bongs, stylized marijuana leaves, clouds of smoke, and two turtles. Any
idea if the turtles mean anything?

Maggie

---