Re: Scratch Art - leftover scraps - Judy's images

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 15:12:37 PST

I will give my reply to the list since others may want to know. Those images
are paper weavings - one original drawing - the other a digitally changed
image - woven together. The borders are stamp printed using scraps of
scratch-foam.

I have the lesson plan online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6africa.htm

You have to scroll down quite a bit to get to the actual hands on part of
the lesson.

From Robin:

>Judy, are these pictures prints or drawings/ they are absolutely beautiful?

>>>I just happen to still have two examples on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/images/txKatieS.jpg

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/images/RashondaB1.jpg

Judy Decker

---