Nice site on contemporary Illumination -calligraphy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 15:03:50 PST

ArtsEdNetters and ArtsEducators:

Betsy posted a site that came through as an attachment -- I am reposting it
ot the list so digest users may see it:
http://catalog.com/gallery/

Vellum Gallery This gallery displays Art based on Calligraphy and
Illumination. We also illustrate the techniques of Calligraphy. Visit the
The Gallery - Demonstrations of Technique Links of Interest to Calligraphers

I have this link on my page -- it all the way down at the bottom (click
lesson at the top and youare almost ther)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middle2.htm

Judy Decker

---