Re: help on lesson plans - Aboriginal lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 14:47:38 PST

I sent Dianna the Frida Kahlo lesson (I had saved it to file)....but could
not remember the Aboriginal lesson.

Could it have been from Sky? Here is my post about her site:

I was just asked recently for ideas for kinders for Around the World --- Sky
has some wonderful projects on her site that could be adapted for
kindergarten -- take a look at the projects inspired by Australia.
http://www.voorhees.k12.nj.us/kresson/Art/index.htm

There is a lesson on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/AboriginalBarkPainting.ht

I did one on X-ray style- printmaking:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6austral.htm

Judy Decker