A must have CD - Storytelling Resources on the Web

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 13:28:59 PST

Dear fellow art educators,

I just received my copy of Karen Chance's "Webliography of Storytelling
Resources"
I spent over an hour exploring and still haven't taken in it all! This is a
must have for any one who teaches art of other cultures. It is great for
interdisciplinary studies with social studies and language arts. Get a copy
for yourself -- or your library. Here is just a small taste of what is on
the CD:

Bird Stories from Around the World
Folklore of the Sun
Ghost Stories
Princess Tails from Around the World
Story links to fables, myths, folktales, fairytales and legends
Stories listed by Culture (listed ABC order)
Teaching tools and story telling resources....and SO much more!

Find out more:
http://www.story-lovers.com/productschace.html

Email Karen Chance to order your copy:
teachingtales@aol.com

This CD is an EXCELLENT value. I found very few broken links. The web pages
open into a frame - but all you have to do is right click and go to
properties and that will give you the Web URL.

Well... I am going back to exploring my CD.

Wonderful Wednesday!

Judy Decker

---