Upside Down Drawing

---------

From: Andy DiConti (ADiConti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 11:12:40 PST

Hello artednetters

how many of you introduce your art programs using the upside down
drawing (betty edwards)?

i had new students (semester course) come into my class last week. my
7th graders tend to be timid and anxious...worried that their drawing
ability is not up to the standard (of which there really isn't one...)
so, to help them gain confidence we do the upside down stravinsky
(...and it really does put most of them at ease since most realize they
aren't as "bad" as they claim to be.) just wanted to share and see if
any of you do this...the following link shows our process:
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/upside_down_drawing.htm

---