Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

One more Medieval Site added

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:50:10 PST

I forgot to list one of the new ones....

Middle Ages Art and Architecture Michelle Roberts gives a nice overview of
the Middle Ages. Images are shown but little information is given about each
piece. She also provides a brief history.

This site gives you a quick - one stop view of the Middle Ages. Some of her
links to images are broken - but not enough to spoil the "trip". Michelle
Roberts-site creator is a professional web designer who also participates in
the Society for Creative Anachronism, a medieval re-creation group.

For those of you on ArtsEducators list - I also have a page on Manuscripts
and one on Heraldry:

I hope you find these resources useful.

Judy Decker