Oriental Art updated - and new Chinese Art page - Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 11:20:36 PST

I have updated my Oriental Art page --- included a link to the new page of
resources at the top:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/oriental.htm

A while back I posted a number of Chinese art links to the list -- If you
missed those they are now online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/china.htm

Those who have my CD - may save this files as htm.

Judy Decker

P.S. I am not seeing my posts come through the list -- someone let me know
if you get this Jdecker@woh.rr.com

---