RE: politics

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 09:27:17 PST

> and if we get more replies from them political issues rather
> than thinking skills, so be it. I guess?

"So be it."? "I guess?"?

Better not guess; doesn't count for much in this world. Better to think
about it.
This "So be it." sounds like the modern, popular "Whatever."

I guess I've been trying to get you people to understand that Thinking
*is* important, not only for your students but for you as well.

I fear that my words fall on (most but not all of) you about as much as
the students, parents and administrators whom you try to convince that
Art is important.

Maybe if They thought about it more...

Makes you think, doesn't it?

So be it.