Okla rally

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 06:46:10 PST

I am looking forward to the rally at the capitol tomorrow. Are any OK
artsednet teachers going? Is OAEA taking part? I have heard there was an OAEA
gathering in OKC Saturday so I thought perhaps there was something planned.

I still never get any notice of any OAEA meetings/events of any kind during
the year, only the one meeting in the fall, so it is always a little
frustrating to hear of them having taken place after the fact. So, if any of
you know of any more coming up, would you please pass that word on to me?

Oh, and thanks for your advice on dealing with the Scholastic exhibit. The
university office in charge apologized and mailed me the work back, and
assured me there had been several other complaints and that someone else would
be in charge next year.

Betty

---