Re: Masking

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 15:18:03 PST

I have seen a teacher use candle wax...white, vanilla for masking.

>>> kherbert@houston.rr.com 02/08/03 04:55AM >>>

Our art teacher is doing a great unit on water color with the 5th
grade.
She was going to use rubber cement for masking next week, but I
mentioned that several of my kids had asthma attacks from strong fumes
in the cafeteria, when another student cleaned the tables for the
monitor (Clorox). She wants to know if y'all have an alterative
product
you would recommend. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert