Re: liza lou

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 14:49:19 PST

I did tape the segment,but unfortunately didn't get the whole thing. I'd be
happy to send you what I have. I would also love to purchase the Leonard
Nimoy tape.

CBS Sunday morning also had a great segment about two weeks ago on the
quilts of Gee's Bend. Incredible work! The book is also wonderful. A
great tie in to Black History. Anyway, I also checked into their website
hoping I could get a tape, but no luck. If anyone out there knows how to
get a hold of tapes fromCBS I'd love to know about it.

Thanks!

Melissa Speelman

---