Re: Scratch Art Scratch Foam printing board...a disappointment

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 14:18:03 PST

Larry Seiler wrote:

>I ordered for the first time the foam printing surface from Scratch Art
>where you incise with a blunt tipped wood dowel or pencil a drawing...then
>ink and print.

Larry,

I'm sure you already tried this, but when I have used this, I always
have my kids do a drawing and then trace over the drawing to transfer it
to the foam. They then take a pencil and go over it again. My kids'
drawings are very simple, though, because they are only elementary, but
I have had really good luck with it. For more detailed drawings, it is
difficult to make any fine lines. Hope you work out your problems...or
find a another use for it!

Sandy

---