Re: Politics

---------

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 11:59:55 PST

Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. I completely agree, art and
politics are, as several of you pointed out, are inextricably intertwined.
I do read, and value, what is written by those who post their political
viewpoints on this list. I guess I just got a little irritated when
articles were cut, pasted and sent to the group. I would rather read the
ideas of those actually on the list. Keep up the good work! What you all
do for children, and also everyone who reads this list, is invaluable.
Colette