Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Post good Museum sites to the list (not USA)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 11:56:42 PST

I would like to update my page on Museums:

I would like to include Museum sites that have good online collections -
sites you use to get images and use with your students. I do not need USA
museums as we have a pretty good list of them already on the site:

Thanks in advance for your input.

If you have not visited the online collection of the British Museum - I
highly recommend it :
British Museum See World Cultures Use Compass to search the collection
(enter culture in search) - for high quality images.
It is a good site for researching art of ancient and/or world cultures.
Marcia recommended the site to me and now I have it on four pages.

Have a great week!

Judy Decker