RE: liza lou

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 06:48:12 PST

Marian, I saw that segment too. I really enjoyed her art. I saw a segment on CBS Sunday Morning once that I wanted and e-mailed them. If you give them the date of the show and the title they will sell you a copy for about $25. Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD
http://teachers.k12.sd.us/rb043