liza lou

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 04:25:49 PST

Did anyone lese see the segment on CBS Sunday morning on Liza Lou? She is
the recent recipient of a MacArthur Genius grant who created an entire
kitchen out of beads. It was the most amazing story and, unfortunately, I
did not get my VCR set up in time to tape it. I know my HS kids would adore
this clip. I'm wondering if any one else taped it and if I could pay you to
make me a copy. I also emailed CBS Sun. Morning to see if I could buy it
from them but haven't heard anything yet. Apparently Leonard Nimoy and his
wife fell in love with her work and made a VHS documentary about her. I was
also trying to locate that on the net to no avail. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. If you're not familiar with her work, check it out!!
Marian

---