NAEA Convention

---------

From: holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 18:41:24 PST

I have a question for those of you have been to NAEA conventions. First,
is the conference agenda that came out several months ago pretty
accurate, or will there be something new when you get there? Also, I
have noticed that except for the hands on worshops, many of the
presentations seem to be 25 minutes long. Can much really be
accomplished in just 25 minutes?

Also, I'm assuming the hands-on workshops fill up really quickly--like,
probably are already full.? Is it ever possible to sign up for any of
these at the conference itself?

Mary H.

---