Americas Cultural Diversity page updated on Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 17:02:43 PST

Cultural Diversity has been updated - broken links removed
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/diversit.htm

This is a page with Native American art, Haitian, Mexico (link), and Kuna.
The Internet lessons, Mola, and Mexican art pages have not been updated yet.

I would like to add any good sites you have for Native American art and
culture.

Judy Decker

---