Re: Scratch Art Scratch Foam printing board...a disappointment

---------

From: Jayne Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 16:29:13 PST

I read your post and wondered if you've considered using the pink foam type of installation material. II purchased some at Home Depot, it comes in very large sheets that are tri-folded. Each panel it about 36" wide and about 6" tall, That would allow you to cut it to whatever size you wish. I don't recall the name but I believe it was Owens-Corning. Very reasonable, very lightweight and I've had success with it.
Good luck.
Jayne