Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Scratch Foam printing board...robin

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 16:22:56 PST

I do the same technique with wc markers, but I do it on plexiglass. They're reusable year after year. I intend to try this with crayon 'de arch (sp?) this year.
 robin phillips <> wrote:I teach elementary and I use the foam for printmaking. The kids color their
plate with water based markers and then we pull our prints with paper that I have sptitzed with water and spread evenly with my hand.

Do you Yahoo!?