Re: politics (3-15-03 NYC)

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 14:35:30 PST

I'm going to NY the 15th, with my girlfriend and puppet collaborator Trish and a few peaceful friends. If the weather is good, the Old Wood Nymph Oracles will perform too, offering missives to the thousands. Pray for dry, still weather with above freezing temps, but pray for peace regardless of the weather.
Peace, Mark
 "Robert L. Snyder" <rsnyder@wam.umd.edu> wrote:
For everyone's information a large rally for peace is planned this Sat.,
Feb 15th in NYC at the UN. .............I always enjoy the many artistic and creative signs and street puppets people put together for
these events.

- Paix, Rob