Re: politics

---------

From: Robert L. Snyder (rsnyder_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 13:17:41 PST

For everyone's information a large rally for peace is planned this Sat.,
Feb 15th in NYC at the UN. There are a number a bus laods of people going
up to NY from here - the Baltimore-Wash. DC area. I won't be able to go to
this one - went to the one here in DC in January. About 500,000 attended.
I always enjoy the many artistic and creative signs and street puppets people put together for
these events.

- Paix, Rob

---