Pop-Up Video...no...not the MTV thingie...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 13:02:45 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
For those of you who were interested in the Pop-Up Video by Carol Gensley. I
sent out the info earlier in an email to Artsednet but I wanted to tell you
that I found the video in the very last place I looked. I re-previewed the
video this weekend and it's absolutely as fabulous...no better...than I
remember it being. She explains EVERYTHING. She teaches high school so the
level of talk is sophisticated enough for this age group but still perfect
for middle school...OR...as a primer for an elem. art teacher. She
covers......

0:00:16...Opening
0:00:42...Tools of the Trade
0:01:19...Folding Paper
0:03:24...Making a Face
0:14:48...Eye Movement
0:29:10...Repetition Method
0:36:00...Generations Method
0:40:27...Generations Variation
0:47:41...Anniversary Card

0:51:06...Accordion Pop-Up
0:59:23...Spirals
1:02:08...Reindeer/Moose
1:10:34...Farmer's Purse
1:18:54...Lotus
1:22:59...Lotus Invitation
1:24:57...Sunburst
1:32:52...Assembling the Book
1:40:48...End

by Carol Gensley
1571 Dorcey Lane
San Jose, CA 95120
408-997-7949
Video Copyright 2000

Wow. What you can do with paper, scissors, glue stick, and a hole puncher!
This video is well worth owning. I'd probably say it's the second best video
I own...next to Masters of Illusion. Toodles....Bunki

---