Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pop-Up the MTV thingie...

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 13:02:45 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
For those of you who were interested in the Pop-Up Video by Carol Gensley. I
sent out the info earlier in an email to Artsednet but I wanted to tell you
that I found the video in the very last place I looked. I re-previewed the
video this weekend and it's absolutely as better...than I
remember it being. She explains EVERYTHING. She teaches high school so the
level of talk is sophisticated enough for this age group but still perfect
for middle a primer for an elem. art teacher. She

0:00:42...Tools of the Trade
0:01:19...Folding Paper
0:03:24...Making a Face
0:14:48...Eye Movement
0:29:10...Repetition Method
0:36:00...Generations Method
0:40:27...Generations Variation
0:47:41...Anniversary Card

0:51:06...Accordion Pop-Up
1:10:34...Farmer's Purse
1:22:59...Lotus Invitation
1:32:52...Assembling the Book

by Carol Gensley
1571 Dorcey Lane
San Jose, CA 95120
Video Copyright 2000

Wow. What you can do with paper, scissors, glue stick, and a hole puncher!
This video is well worth owning. I'd probably say it's the second best video
I to Masters of Illusion. Toodles....Bunki