Re: Tim McCreight's video for Jewelry - it's a good one

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 12:46:58 PST

Judy Decker wrote:

> I just viewed The Complete Metalsmith with Tim McCreight today (Brookfield
> Craft Center Video Library).....

I've used this video for 17 years at the HS level. I found it excellent! The
kids actually watched it.
I did use it in segments though. It was also a good review. I find that
sometimes it's better for them to see an expert in action
 rather than listen to me all the time. I ordered the video sight unseen, and
have been very pleased with it.
Would have also liked to find one on Lost Wax Casting that was equally good.
Gelato