Re: politics

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 11:35:54 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Ahhhhhh...talking about banning political talk from our list? What's so
lovely about this particular listserv is that it's UNMODERATED. I learn more
viewpoints HERE than I do reading a locally bias newspaper or listening to
my rather boisterous faculty members in the lounge (who seem to have their
head in the sand)..but I digress. Hearing others' thoughts stirs my creative
thinking and that eddies into my art making. Politics do touch you and
me...right here, right now.

Politics pulses everyday into our art workplace so be careful what you wish
for. Toodles....Bunki

---