Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ancient Civilizations page updated on Decker site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 11:25:10 PST

My Ancient Civilizations page has been updated - broken links removed:

Those of you who have my CD may save this file as htm.

Sorry to keep posting this to the entire list --but I thought others might
be interested in using my stie with their students.

I don't have many sites listed for Ancient Near/Middle East - or Roman art.
If you have used sites with your students please post to the list.

Judy Decker