Re: Scratch Art Scratch Foam printing board...a disappointment

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 11:07:41 PST

Larry-
I teach elementary and I use the foam for printmaking. The kids color their
plate with water based markers and then we pull our prints with paper that I
have sptitzed with water and spread evenly with my hand. Just takes a
little rubbing to contact the paper. Drawbacks - hard to get a consistent
color for an edition, takes some practice to get the right amount of water.
Plusses - easy clean up, can leave color on if they are not done at clean
up time, many color variations possible.
Hope this helps.
Robin in PA